ARCI is looking for freelance architects to join its team in London.
ARCI is a platform to connect freelance architects to clients in their area. Members receive client introductions and business support, and undertake ARCI projects to agreed standards, work stages and fee schedules. Members have the freedom to develop their own designs, decide their own working hours and location, and the number of projects which they undertake. Members are able to combine ARCI projects with other business activities, teaching, study or volunteering.
Applicants must have the following:
- Part 3 architect qualification, registered with the ARB
- excellent design skills
- client-facing communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- experience working with structural engineers
- experience making planning applications
- interiors detailing experience, including kitchen and bathroom design
- experience with small residential projects is preferable
- broad working knowledge of UK building regulations
- site experience is beneficial but not essential
Ongoing technical support, templates and webinars will be provided to assist members in delivering projects. The role would suit independent and ambitious architects who want to broaden their experience and skill set.
Members will be self-employed and autonomous in managing their projects. Guidance will be given on business development. Applicants are sought from across London and the home counties.
Interested applicants should send a short CV and portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below.
ARCI is committed to a policy of treating all applications equally.