Argent Design is looking for a CAD technician to join its office in Melbourne, Australia.
Argent Design is a leading interior design and interior architecture studio, operating in tandem with an in-house development management division. Renowned for creating extraordinary interiors in some of the world’s most prestigious locations, Argent Design strives to provide exquisite design which is lovable, elegant and unique. Argent Design offers a bespoke service for both private clients and developers. The practice has developed a reputation for maximising sales values with many properties resulting in record-breaking sales rates. Argent Design has almost two decades of experience delivering exceptional results within the luxury real estate sector. Our wealth of experience continues to grow through prime residential, marine, aviation and select hospitality projects.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive and organised CAD technician who is highly proficient on 2D AutoCAD and will be able to take a job from conception to completion. The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in interior design and have previous experience working in high end residential projects. Being flexible, efficient and good at multitasking as well as being able to work under pressure are key skills for this role.
The candidate will have:
- at least two years’ experience of working for architectural/interior practices
- experience in drawing joinery packages for high end projects
- able to work within a busy environment
- good problem solving, ability to overcome architectural and technical problems
- strong technical detailing abilities to produce clear and informative drawings
- have a professional, hardworking, confident manner
- able to work on own initiative and also be a team player
- willingness to learn new skills and progress
- good time keeping
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- personable and well-presented
Key skills required:
- Photoshop and InDesign
- Microsoft Office and Excel
Please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below (no calls) along with digital portfolio example as an attachment in PDF format.
Note: This position is for immediate start.
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered for this position.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.