Argenta Projects is seeking an FF&E procurement project coordinator to join its team in London, UK.
Argenta Projects is a high-end boutique interior procurement firm that specialises in luxury residential and hospitality projects internationally with offices in London, Paris and Cape Town. We are expanding in the Italian market and are seeking new team members to join our team. We require a candidate based in Milan who is proactive, highly motivated and adept at working under pressure to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and duties:
- planning and monitoring project timelines and deliverables
- compilation of Argenta documents, purchase agreements/orders
- data entry
- checking supplier invoices, setting up payments
- research tasks in sourcing materials and supplier co-ordination
- meeting minute and monthly reporting
- coordinating with project team, suppliers and hotel operator
- coordinating logistics and attending site for snagging and handover
Qualifications and skills:
- strong attention to detail, proactive, friendly and professional
- previous experience in procurement or project management is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree
- experience using Excel
- well organised and able to work independently
- self-motivated with an interest in design
You will have the opportunity to work on ultra-high end residential and luxury hospitality projects in Italy. We offer support for progression, career development and growth.
If you are interested in this position, please send through your CV, a brief cover letter and details of your availability via the apply for job button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fee: depending on experience
Experience: project management – one year (preferred)
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom