Argenta Projects is hiring an FF&E senior project manager to join its team in London.
Argenta Projects is a high-end boutique interior procurement firm that specialises in luxury residential and hospitality projects internationally with offices in London, Paris and Cape Town. We are expanding and are seeking new team members to join our team. We require a FF&E senior project manager who is proactive, highly motivated and adept at working under pressure to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and duties:
- project compliance
- schedules/cost planning/tendering
- market and general research
- tender preparation/return
- procurement strategy
- logistics strategy
- project contract/conditions
- installation and handover
- training and managing other staff
Qualifications and skills:
- strong attention to detail, proactive, friendly and professional
- previous experience in procurement or project management is desirable
- bachelor’s degree
- experience using Excel
- you must be well organised and able to work independently
- self-motivated with an interest in design
- multi-lingual would be an advantage
You will have the opportunity to work on ultra-high end residential and luxury hospitality projects. We offer support for progression, career development and growth.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, a brief cover letter and details of your availability via the apply for job button below.
Fee: depending on your experience
Experience: project management – two to three years (preferred)
We look forward to hearing from you!