Argenta Projects is hiring a project assistant to join its team in Italy.
Argenta Projects Ltd is a high-end boutique interior procurement firm that specialises in luxury residential and hospitality projects internationally with offices in London, Paris and Cape Town. We are expanding in the Italian market and are seeking new team members to join our team. We require a candidate who is proactive, highly motivated and adept at working under pressure to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and duties:
- planning and monitoring project timelines and deliverables
- compilation of Argenta documents, purchase agreements/orders
- data entry
- checking supplier invoices, setting up payments
- research tasks in sourcing materials and supplier co-ordination
- meeting minute and monthly reporting
- coordinating with project team, suppliers and hotel operator
- coordinating logistics and attending site for snagging and handover
Qualifications and skills:
- strong attention to detail, proactive, friendly and professional
- previous experience in procurement or project management is desirable
- bachelor’s degree
- experience using Excel
- you must be well organised and able to work independently
- self-motivated with an interest in design
- preferably German speaking
You will have the opportunity to work on ultra-high end residential and luxury hospitality projects in Italy. We offer support for progression, career development and growth.
If you are interested in this position, please send through your CV, a brief cover letter and details of your availability via the apply for job button below.
Please note that this is a freelance/self-employed contract position for one year (full-time, Monday to Friday) with the opportunity to become permanent. German language would be a big advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary: dependent on experience
Experience: project management – 1 year (preferred)