Arktura has an opportunity for an architectural sales representative to join its team in London.
The factory architectural sales role requires an individual that is ambitious and self-motivated. The primary responsibility of the representative is to form relationships with the architectural and design community across the market, to create specifications of architectural products and to increase the reach of architectural products with a goal of driving increased revenues.
- become an expert on products such as Arktura in order to provide technical support for specification inquiries
- communicate with sales and management team for product sales coordination
- with sales team, identify relevant projects, key players and decision-makers with the goal of increasing the frequency of Arktura product specifications by architects and designers during the design phase of projects and tracking specifications through to a completed sale
- develop and maintain relationships with key industry contacts including architects, designers, general contractors, installers and end-users
- report and track pertinent opp information using our CRM software regarding project specifications, pricing, changes and progress.
Provide on-going technical expertise, guidance and education to architects and designers through regular calls and through active participation in key networking events.
- develop sales strategies and techniques based on customer comments and market conditions
- complete monthly directives based on management instructions and achieve measurable goals
- working knowledge of CAD
- ability to understand, measure and work your way through architectural drawings
- familiarity with 3D models a plus
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- ability to prioritise, work independently, and manage feedback and expectations effectively
- ability to develop proficiency on multiple products and stay current on trends
- ability to travel 25-50%
- proven sales and customer-service ability
- bachelors degree
- three or more years of architectural sales or industry experience