Arno Matis Architecture has an opportunity for an intermediate architect to join its Vancouver-based office.
AMA is an ambitious and experimental design-centered practice with a fast-growing portfolio of innovative projects ranging in scale from light fixtures to high-rise towers.Our boutique design studio of 20 allow team members to work on a variety of project-typologies. Current typologies include single-family, large-scale office/hotels, multi-family – mid and high-rise, resort, and an entertainment arena complex. For more information about us please visit us at: www.arnomatisarchitecture.com or our facebook page
We are currently seeking to fill full-time positions at the intermediate level. Candidates must have an undergraduate or graduate level degree in architecture from an accredited university.
- project design, design development and documentation for the purposes of obtaining development and building permits
- preparing drawings for tender, drawing detailing, construction documentation through to issued for construction documents
- minimum four-eight+ years of relevant experience
- excellence in design and detail development
- eye for precision and accuracy
- excellent ability to develop design concepts from sketches/direction
- proficiency in CAD (AutoCAD) preferred but not required
- proficiency in Revit preferred but not required
- proficiency in Rhino preferred but not required
- experience in multi-family housing preferred but not required
- excellence in residential unit layouts
- good graphic communication skills
- ability to work effectively as part of a team in a highly collaborative studio atmosphere.
Please email email@example.com attn: ‘Arno Matis’ with your portfolio and resume. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Portfolio/Resume accepted in Chinese or Japanese or English. 設計スタッフ募集中) (职位：中级建筑设计师简历，求职信，作品集均可用中文投递.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Boundary Space
Middleweight Interior designer
at EF Architecture & Design