Arno Matis Architecture is seeking a project designer/renderer to join its practice in Vancouver, Canada.
AMA is an award-winning young, ambitious and experimental design-centered practice with a fast-growing portfolio of innovative mid-to-large-scale projects transitioning from ideas to built-form. Our boutique design studio allow team members to work on a variety of project-typologies. Current typologies include large-scale office/hotels, multi-family, mixed-use mid and high-rise towers. For more information about us please visit our website or social media.
We are currently seeking a highly creative individual passionate about design to fill a full-time project designer position. Candidates must have an undergraduate or graduate level degree in architecture from an accredited university. All positions include medical/dental benefits packages.
- work with a team on project design and design development
- prepare 3D models and renderings to communicate design concepts
- Photoshop renderings to communicate design concepts
- assist in the graphic presentation of a design concept
Preferred requirements (some or all of the following):
- three plus years of experience
- excellence in 3D digital modeling (Rhino preferred)
- outstanding ability to render and photoshop design concepts
- ability to develop design concepts from sketches/direction
- proficiency in Revit and/or AutoCAD
- ability to work effectively as part of a team in a highly collaborative studio atmosphere
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below. To the attention of Arno Matis, with your portfolio and resume. No phone calls or drop-ins please.