Arup is looking for a PA to the directors/publicity and communications assistant to join its London-based practice.
The role is to assist with tasks related to publicity, new business, internal communications and events and providing support to four directors in terms of diary management, meeting coordination and travel etc.
Working within an architectural team, a high level of visual and digital communication skills will be required, along with proficient organisation and writing skills. Patience, creativity and a sense of fun would also be ideal attributes!
Specific tasks will include:
- directors’ diary management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements etc.
- coordination of regular practice meetings including preparation of presentations
- preparation of bid documents, particularly completing the technical information
- prepare award submissions
- upload articles to website and social media platforms
- prepare and distribute press releases
- maintain publicity and bid collateral – e.g. contacts, images and project info
- assist with the preparation and running of internal and external events
- liaise with other parts of the global architectural team
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley