Asif Khan Studio is looking for Part 2 architectural assistants and Part 3 architects to join its team in London.
Applicants will need to have a minimum of two years’ post-Part 2 qualification experience within the UK and be able to demonstrate work across a range of projects. Experience across all RIBA work stages is required, including demonstrable expertise producing drawing packages in Revit. We are seeking talented individuals with exceptional skills in design, communication and project management. Preference will be given to those who enjoy a making and prototyping-led design process.
- qualified Part 3 architect ARB/graduate Part 2 architectural assistant
- highly proficient in Revit, Rhino and Adobe CC
- a meticulous attention to detail in design and construction
- proven ability to effectively communicate with team members, contractors and consultants
- excellent written, organisational and interpersonal skills
- ability to meet deadlines – excellent time management skills are essential
- strong desire to join a highly ambitious architecture studio where autonomy and collaboration are encouraged in equal measure
Asif Khan Studio was established in 2007 in London to design buildings and experiences which support new ways of thinking about the world and ourselves. We investigate how technology, matter, nature and human sensibility can be utilised to define and enhance the atmosphere and specificity of place and space, and expand this idea into how material and social innovations can fundamentally alter the way people experience and shape their environment. Working internationally, projects range from very large cultural buildings and landscapes to small exhibitions and installations. Current projects include the renewal of London’s iconic Barbican Centre, the New Museum of London, and a waterfront transformation for National Museums Liverpool. The studio recently completed three landmark Entry Portals and the public realm for Expo 2020.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the apply for job button below.