at Asif Khan
Asif Khan Studio is seeking applications for talented and experienced project architects to join its team in London.
Individuals with strong creative production skills, interested in running highly design-led architecture projects both in the UK and around the world are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should be talented individuals with exceptional skills in design, communication and project management, with a minimum of two years experience as a qualified architect. Demonstrable experience across a range of built projects and across all RIBA work stages is required, with expertise in producing drawing packages in Revit strongly preferred.
- qualified architect with a minimum two years post-ARB accreditation
- appetite to work within a highly design-led creative process
- excellent 2D- and 3D-drafting skills, Revit strongly preferred
- meticulous attention to detail in design and construction
- proven ability to effectively communicate with team members, contractors and consultants
- excellent written, organisational and interpersonal skills
- ability to work to programme and deadlines – excellent time management skills are essential
- an interest and enthusiasm for making
- based in London, in-person studio working is required
- highly proficient English language skills in verbal communication, reading and writing
About the Studio
Asif Khan Studio is an architecture practice that designs buildings, landscapes, exhibitions and installations. Current projects include the renewal of London’s iconic Barbican Centre, the new London Museum, a waterfront transformation for National Museums Liverpool, a landmark bridge in Canada Water, and the Tselinny Centre of Contemporary Culture. Recently completed projects include the exhibition Plastic: Remaking our World for Vitra and the V&A, and the public realm for Expo 2020, including three innovative carbon-fibre Entry Portals. Based in East London, the studio is known for its future-facing collaborations with artists, scientists and craftspeople, together exploring how material and social innovations can fundamentally alter the way people experience and shape their environment. Asif received an MBE for services to Architecture in 2017 and was awarded Architect of the Year in 2018 by the German Design Council.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the apply for job button below.
Remuneration is subject to experience.