at ASPA KST
ASPA KST is hiring an architect or senior architect to join its team in Athens.
ASPA KST has work that extends to all scales, from urban planning to architecture, to interior design, with expertise in large-scale retail design and office design. The team comprises registered architects, engineers and designers together with admin staff with experience in big international offices around the world. The aim of the studio is to deliver contemporary, high quality, environmentally responsible projects while ensuring that the user experience is at the centre or focus.
- diploma in architecture
- three to ten years’ professional experience in all building stages
- excellent understanding of NOK and planning procedures
- experience with planning permissions
- experience in construction design
- experience in project management, collaboration with consultants
- experience is large scale projects
- ability to coordinate teams
- good level of English
- necessary skills: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- desired skills: Rhino, Revit
Please submit CV, portfolio, cover letter via the apply for job button below.
We will consider applications from all levels of experience.
Tags: Architect | Project architect | ASPA KST