Astro Lighting has an opportunity for a product manager to join its busy team in Harlow, Essex.
Astro Lighting, an acknowledged British designer and producer of contemporary lighting for high end domestic and hospitality markets, is currently looking for an experienced product manager to join their growing marketing team.
Founders John Fearon and James Bassant came together in 1997 to create Astro with a shared commitment to British lighting design and a passion for quality and precision. Over the last twenty years, Astro’s creative ethos has remained consistent throughout – that good design demands simplicity.
As product manager, you will sit at the very heart of Astro’s international lighting portfolio and be the go to product expert. You will be looking after the day to day management of products through their life cycle; from conception to commercialisation, including exit from the business.
- product portfolio management – development, management and communication for all products
- driving product innovation and defining an adaptive product strategy by building a roadmap and executing against it.Formulating the multi-channel integrated product marcomms plan and identification of content requirements
- implementing and monitoring success of integrated product marketing campaigns across various channels e.g. through google analytics
- regularly researching the industry to maintain awareness of competitors and customers and identify risks, opportunities and changing customer requirements. Identifying opportunities within new markets/sectors and developing existing routes to market
- producing a business case which analyses product and market opportunities and delivers strategic recommendations
- managing multiple projects to control PLCs across a large product portfolio from strategic planning to tactical activities using PLM tools
- formulate the strategy for featuring of products, collections and technical data on the International and US web site
- management of the Astro product rationalisation, supercession and special order programmes
- to be fully conversant with the product forecasting, pricing and product approval process
- developing customer insights from quantitative and qualitative market research methods
You should have an eagle eye for detail, analytical mind-set and great work ethic. If you have four+ years’ experience then we want to hear from you.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter using the form below.