There is a vacancy for a Part 1 architectural assistant at astudio in London.
Established in 2006, astudio is a research and development led architectural practice with technology and sustainability embedded in our philosophy. We are a strong team of designers who together produce outstanding ideas that both delight and are deliverable. As a studio our individual skills in Landscape design, coding, model making, environmental design to name a few; support the practise in the development of our designs through to construction. We believe in technology and innovation as a means to drive design and building methodologies. If you would like to join our team we are looking for enthusiastic, talented, motivated and ambitious people with a real sense of responsibility and pride in their work and a natural feel for good design. The candidate will be able to demonstrate work experience in the UK.
- working as part of a team in the preparation of drawings, models and production information
- Revit modelling and drawing
- assisting in the preparation of client presentations
- assist with feasibility studies and competitions or bids when required
- attendance at meetings internally with the project team as well as with consultants and clients
- Part 1 UK qualifications or equivalent
- strong REVIT user
- knowledge of Adobe and Office Suites
- an ability to design and present their work in three dimensions, with experience using physical models and CAD software such as Rhino encouraged
- an ability to sketch by hand
- an interest in environmental design