Asylum is looking for a senior interior designer to join its team in Singapore.
Asylum is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy that constantly strives to break boundaries and create miracles. See our works at www.theasylum.com.sg
We are looking for a talented, creative interior designer with original ideas and a creative flair to work on a number of hospitality and F&B projects locally and internationally.
Candidates must have a strong passion for design, an eye for detail, as well as technical know how. They must be adept in all stages of the design process, from conceptualising and presenting ideas to clients, through to project administration, construction detailing and on site implementation. The ability to demonstrate confident client handling skills and good time management is a must.
- a minimum of four years professional experience in relevant fields
- exceptional presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- proficiency in 3D Max; Photoshop; and AutoCAD preferred. Competency in Microsoft Office
- fluent in written and spoken English
- job may require travelling
- ability to work well in a team
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of the Asylum, please send a CV with expected salary and portfolio of works in PDF format (not exceeding 8MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.