Atelier Brückner is seeking an exhibition designer/interior architect to join its team in Stuttgart, Germany.
We offer a job for an exhibition designer/interior architect who loves planning, detailing and realising great concepts for exhibitions across Europe. We are looking for an ambitious, open-minded person with a passion for design and realization and a very good knowledge of German and English (other foreign languages, especially French, are an advantage). Entry is possible both for career starters (AIP) and those with experience.
Start as soon as possible. Working place is Stuttgart/ Germany. Travels to the project venues will take place.
- planning through all design stages from concept and detail planning to tender, supervision on site and documentation for national and international exhibition projects through all service phases
- work within in-house project team (interdisciplinary design team) and all parties involved
- collaboration with other planning partners and contractors throughout the project
- communication with clients and other project stakeholders
- successfully completed university studies in the field of interior design/architecture/scenography
- two to three years’ experience as a designer/architect of international exhibition design in all design stages including detail planning, tender and construction
- very good design skills, technical understanding and aesthetic qualities
- absolutely fluent in English and German both in writing and speech; other language skills welcome
- proficiency in our CAD, graphic and standard office programs (VectorWorks, Rhino, Adobe, MS Office on Mac)
- interest in international and interdisciplinary exhibition design, scenography and architecture based on the idea of ‘form follows content’
- flexible, open-minded personality
- team player and strong organisational skills, as well as a well-structured and reliable way of working
- highly motivated, energetic, resilience and sense of responsibility
- willingness to travel
- a versatile and responsible workspace in a creative work environment
- an area of responsibility with a lot of creative freedom
- collaboration in an agile design and conception team of 130 employees from 15 disciplines (architecture, design, media, dramaturgy, humanities) from 30 countries
- annual excursions, architecture visits and office events
- in-office lectures and further training opportunities
- work in the lively environment of a large office, strong team spirit
- open communication culture within a flat hierarchy
- flexible working hours
- very good office infrastructure, library, massage service
- good public transport connections and underground parking for bicycles
Please submit your application via the ‘apply for job’ button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union