Atelier Brückner is hiring a French-speaking exhibition designer to join its team in Stuttgart, Germany.
We are offering a job for a French-speaking exhibition designer with two to five years’ experience who loves to design and plan great concepts for exhibitions across Europe. Start as soon as possible. Working place is Stuttgart/Germany. Travels to the project venues will take place.
Atelier Brückner is a leading design office for museums and exhibitions, architecture, Expo pavilions, brand and visitor centres such as the Grand Egyptian Museum in Cairo, the visitor’s centres of EU Parliament or the Natural History Museum in Oslo. As general planners, we cover all design phases and disciplines – exhibition design/fit-out, architecture, scenography, graphics, lighting, media and content. We work in interdisciplinary project teams with 120 designers and architects from diverse design and cultural backgrounds. Following our philosophy ‘form follows content’, we aim to communicate content in new fascinating ways by generating spatial atmospheres, which take the visitor on a journey along a narrative pathway.
- planning through all design stages from concept and detail planning to tender, supervision on site and documentation
- work within in-house project team (interdisciplinary design team) and all parties involved
- communication with clients, planning partners and contractors throughout the project
- two to five years’ experience as a designer/architect of international exhibition design
- experience in all design stages and planning phases including detail planning, tender and construction
- very good skills in CAD, technical understanding and aesthetic qualities
- absolutely fluent in French and English both in writing and speech; German language skills welcome
- proficiency in our CAD, graphic and standard office programs'(VectorWorks, Creative Suite, MS Office on Mac)
- interest in international and interdisciplinary exhibition design, scenography and architecture based on the idea of ‘form follows content’
- flexible, open-minded personality
- willingness to travel
- a versatile and responsible workspace in a creative work environment
- collaboration in a motivated, multicultural, diverse team
- annual excursions and celebrations
- in-office lectures and further training opportunities
- an area of responsibility with a lot of creative freedom within a flat hierarchy
- open communication culture
- flexible working hours
- very good office infrastructure, library, massage service
- good public transport connections and underground parking for bicycles
Please submit your CV including photo and contact details plus your portfolio with relevant working examples and references in one PDF via the ‘apply for job’ button below. We would also appreciate a short cover letter stating your availability and your salary expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and see our homepage for more details about our work and studio.
Atelier Brückner focuses on diversity, promotes individuality and supports uniqueness. Our work is based on the premise that everyone deserves equal opportunities, and we treat our applicants and employees accordingly. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person: Ms Branka Kovacic, HR manager.