at Atelier Khan
Atelier Khan is looking for a part-time studio coordinator to join its team in London.
Atelier Khan is looking for a part-time studio coordinator to join the studio. We are based in Fulham, London, where you would be joining a small sized team of friendly designers. This is a part-time role of three days a week with potential full-time position.
Atelier Khan is a contemporary design&build architectural practice. Our aspiration is to succeed in creating new ways to build affordable, sustainable and economic housing and public/private non-residential spaces to fill the void of the deep connection between people in our communities.
While working at the design and build company, you will experience the busy office environment and build a knowledge of entire process of architecture from design to completion.
Studio coordinator will be:
- responding to emails/calls
- booking client meetings/appointment
- organising and keep the office tidy (including plants)
- order office supplies
- letter writing/printing/folding/posting
- managing contacts directory, dropbox documents
- book keeping – receipts/VAT
- write design and access statements
- market product research
- CPD booking
Studio coordinator will have:
- attention to detail
- ability work well with others
- ability to work independently on your own
- ability to handle workload, complete tasks and meet deadlines
- excellent verbal/written communication skills
- customer service skills
- proficiency with computer Mac OS and main software packages e.g. MS Office (especially Excel), Adobe, GSuite and InDesign (preferable though not essential)
- knowledge of social media platforms
- knowledge of Notion App (preferable)
Lastly, this role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this studio coordinator role; please apply via the apply for job button below and attach your CV and a covering letter, with ‘Studio coordinator’ in the subject line.
Visit our website and explore exciting on-going projects!