Atelier Lei Guo is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are looking for Part 2 architectural assistants to join us and help deliver a number of exciting projects within our London studio. With a keen eye for detail and design the opportunities would suit those who are looking to be involved in all stages from inception through to completion on an array of projects.
You will be qualified to RIBA Part 2 level or equivalent.
Software Skills (required to advanced standard):
- working knowledge of Autodesk Revit is essential
- a fluent user of AutoCAD, MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Rhino
- Grasshopper, or other scripting programmes knowledge is highly desirable, but not essential
- have the confidence and ability to present and explain ideas
- be proficient in managing to tight deadlines
- a strong design background and good technical ability, with experience on building control and UK design code knowledge
- be able to develop partnerships with the other professions recognising and understanding their differing requirements
- you will be able to work effectively with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
We are a friendly, young practice established in 2017, based in southeast London. Everybody in the team is involved in design decisions and you will be encouraged to come up with your own concepts and ideas. Our office is a relaxed and dynamic environment in a creative business hub with good public transport links.
In return, ALG offers an excellent opportunity for your personal development as well as a competitive salary.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews will be conducted via video conferencing (via Zoom) and the role would begin working in the office with the flexibility of working from home.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.