Atelier Lei Guo is seeking a senior architect to join its team in London.
Lead a medium scale office refurbishment/stage 4 to completion
Proven background experience
Technical and design packages
The role will be to lead a medium size office refurbishment scheme including CAT A fit out from late stage 4 to completion.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- ARB/RIBA architect
- a proven background delivering a medium scale office scheme from stage 4 to completion
- manage technical and design packages
- experience of managing a small team
- capable of mentoring junior staff
- plan design work in accordance with the project timelines
- client facing and job running abilities
- extensive knowledge and understanding of building materials, packages, and all project stages
- Revit knowledge is highly desirable, but not essential
We are a friendly, young practice established in 2017, based in southeast London. Everybody in the team is involved in design decisions and you will be encouraged to come up with your own concepts and ideas. Our office is a relaxed and dynamic environment in a creative business hub with good public transport links.
In return, ALG offers an excellent opportunity for your personal development as well as a competitive salary.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews will be conducted via video conferencing (via Zoom) and the role would begin working in the office with a flexibility of working from home.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.