Atelier Sérgio Rebelo is seeking an individual to complete a summer architecture internship at its office in Porto, Portugal.
Atelier Sérgio Rebelo is a practice based in Porto, Portugal focused in developing design that contributes to a better quality of life and sustainable industry development through experimentation. Founded in January 2018 by Sérgio Rebelo – previously the design director at Fernando Romero Enterprise in New York – the company is now developing projects in five different countries and expanding its reach.
We are looking for dynamic people that like to work on a team environment, motivated to expand the boundaries of their current knowledge and develop projects with the highest quality standards.
The ideal candidates must be experienced in design to support significant projects and/or strong 3D visualiser. Ability to sketch/draw by hand is a plus. Previous working experience at major international firms is also a plus.
Duration: four-six months (extension is possible)
- creative and critical thinking skills, detail-oriented
- degree in architecture or industrial designer. Professional experience is a plus
- highly representation skills in 2D & 3D. Proficient in Adobe Software, Rhino and 3D rendering
- knowledge in Grasshopper is a plus
- experience in developing projects from conception to completion with excellent graphic results
- strong time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work under tight deadlines
- proficiency in English is essential; other language skills are a plus
- team player
- resourceful and creative in finding solutions
- reliable, organised and focused
If you’re a fully qualified candidate, please submit a resume/CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
A single PDF should be sent not exceeding 10MB.
Please no phone calls.