Atelier Ten is hiring a bid coordinator/assistant to join its team in London.
Who is Atelier Ten?
Thank you for asking! Kindness and curiosity are some of Atelier Ten’s core tenets.
We are a team of building services engineers and environmental designers championing for a healthier planet leveraging our vast, collective knowledge of sustainable spaces. We help bring elegance and efficiency to every building, and we work with architects, engineers, owners and other stakeholders to accomplish their sustainable vision. We don’t just follow the trends of the industry, we trailblaze new paths to create high-performing, sustainable and award-winning buildings.
What is this role on a high level?
We want you to be the newest member of our work-winning team. We are looking for six months fixed term cover within the team; in this role, you will support the creation of bids, under the direction of senior directors in the London office. You will report to Atelier Ten’s group head of brand. It will be important for you to bring excellent written and team verbal communication, time management skills and a keen eye for detail.
What your day-to-day looks like
We are asked to tender for a large variety of project types from museums to offices, labs to large masterplans. We promise to keep you challenged and never bored. Here are some regular tasks you may encounter:
- supporting directors in the creation of high quality proposals of all shapes and sizes
- collecting answers to pre-qualification questions, providing some light edits to the text
- laying out text and images in beautiful designs, with the support of Atelier Ten’s graphics team
- tracking enquiries from the moment they come until the moment we hear the result
- communicating weighting and evaluation criteria
- coordinating bid reviews
- organising project photography
- most importantly, building relationships with team members throughout the London office, collaborating with anyone and everyone
What we are looking for
Hopefully you’re on board so far and excited about what your days at Atelier Ten will look like. We are looking for someone who is curious, proactive, self-motivated with an appreciation and willingness to learn on multiple projects. And if we’re not pushing our luck, you ideally will possess:
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with exceptional Word and PowerPoint formatting
- experience in Adobe InDesign is helpful but not essential
- excellent proof-reading skills alongside an excellent command of both spoken and written English
- highly organised with the ability to keep multiple projects on time and on track
- keen eye for detail
- effective time management skills
- strong interest in working in the built environment and passion for sustainability
- at least one year of experience in administrative roles, bids, marketing or a similar area of work
What you can expect from us
- competitive salary
- emphasis on work/home balance
- highly engaged co-workers with a shared hunger for knowledge
- mutual respect and support from colleagues and leadership
- freedom to contribute ideas and make a personal difference that is not always possible in a large corporate environment
How to apply
Sadly, we no longer accept phone calls, award winning films or interpretive dances as applications. But we will take a cover letter, CV and work samples sent via the apply for job button below. Please reference ‘bid coordinator/assistant’ in your subject line.
We are looking for an immediate start; the job title will be dependent on experience and agreed with the successful applicant.