Atelier001 is currently looking for a digital and admin assistant to join its London team.
This is a part-time, freelance position, extending hours a possibility.
Atelier001 curates a collection of luxury lighting. The collection is high-end luxury design and distributed internationally. A suitable assistant is a pro-active, self-motivated person, digitally knowledgeable, efficient at admin.
This is not a design or architectural role.
- digital knowledge of CMS, instagram, social media within the creative industry
- SEO knowledge an advantage
- excellent English spoken and written, excellent phone manner
- outstanding in admin, filing and organisational skills
- superb skills in excel and word to produce lists and reports efficiently
- layout operating skills in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- have a minimum of three years’ working experience in a similar role
- knowledge of the design/ interior design essential
- able to work at our Notting Hill studio and remotely
We are looking for an individual with a flexible attitude, hands-on and passionate about design. Starting immediately.
To apply, please submit your CV with relevant references attached, using the ‘apply’ link below.
- please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written)
- please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
- only send relevant portfolios and no more than 10 pages
You need to be already based in London and eligible to work in the UK.