Atelier001 is seeking a freelance digital manager to join its team in London.
Digital manager (freelance)
London lighting brand Atelier001 is seeking a candidate to work across all our relevant digital platforms. Three days approx. per week, can be spread over five days. The applicant must be highly self-motivated, organised and proactive. No juniors please.
This candidate is to support the design team in creating an optimum online presence and user experience.
Experience in the design sector and such a role are essential:
- generate and implement a comprehensive online schedule
- SEO optimisation
- update website and other online shops (squarespace, 1stDibs, Eporta)
- narrow Google Analysis reports and tailor to Atelier001 brand
- create social media platforms scheduling (planoly)
- manage the paid search advertising strategy and budget (PPC and Google Shopping)
- significant management experience in digital facilities
- proven knowledge for above mentioned platforms
- marketing: MailChimp, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
- Google Analytics, Adwords
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- excellent English communication skills
- Indesign and Photoshop an advantage
Only apply if have the specific skills and minimum of 3 years experience. No juniors must apply for this role.
Start ASAP, please submit your applications and salary expectation using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies please.