Atelier001 is seeking a freelance digital marketing and e-commerce manager to join its team in London.
Digital marketing and e-commerce manager (freelance)
London lighting brand Atelier001 is seeking a candidate who is open to work both remotely and within the studio in Notting Hill according to the job requirements. The amount of days per week will be jointly agreed upon discussing a program. The applicant must be highly self-motivated, organised and proactive. No juniors please.
The candidate is to support all digital aspects of a primarily online-based lighting brand ‘Atelier001’.
This candidate is to support the design team in creating an optimum online presence and user experience.
Experience in the design sector and such a role are essential:
- generate and implement a comprehensive online marketing schedule
- SEO optimisation for web and product descriptions
- monitor site functionality continually improving user experience
- Google Analysis of e-commerce performance – create reports on traffic, acquisition and product performance
- generate regular newsletter campaigns
- create, schedule and publish content across chosen social media platforms
- manage the paid search advertising strategy and budget. (PPC and Google Shopping)
- image editing and retouching
- compose copy for posts and product descriptions
- experience in the design industry essential
- significant management experience in digital marketing
experience managing online content
- CMS: WordPress, Shopify
- Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop
- Marketing: MailChimp, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
- Google Analytics, Adwords
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- excellent English communication skills
Only apply if you are already resident in London and have a full visa to work in the UK. No juniors must apply for this role.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies please.