Atelier001 is currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated senior sales manager to join its team in London and/or New York City.
This role is an initial three-month contract on a freelance basis with the option for a full-time position.
Atelier001 curates a collection of luxury lighting, newly launched in 2019. The collection is high-end, luxury design and distributed internationally curated by Eva Menz. A suitable sales manager is a highly connected, proactive, self-motivated person, with native spoken and written English.
The ideal candidate will have an intrinsic understanding of good customer service and a proven ability to communicate their passion for interiors, lighting design and the creative industries. Experience of selling high-end lighting and organising customer deliveries is essential. An established contact book of contract clients and high end connections is paramount.
Areas of responsibility include:
- providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and high-quality service
- exceptional management of orders from initial enquiry to delivery
- providing ongoing support to the e-commerce team
- proven and extensive knowledge of the industry along with a rich contact list
- maverick yet elegant mannerism, friendly, calm and patient
The ideal candidate will have
- outstanding in admin, filing and organisational skills
- excellent English spoken and written, excellent phone manner
- superb skills in excel and word to produce lists and reports efficiently
- have a minimum of five years’ working experience in a similar role
We are looking for an individual with a flexible attitude, hands-on and passionate about design. Starting immediately.
To apply, please submit your CV with relevant references attached, using the ‘apply’ link below.
- please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written)
- please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
You need to be already based in London and or New York City.