Atelier001 is seeking a freelance SEO expert and programmer to join its team in London.
Digital manager (freelance)
London lighting brand Atelier001 is seeking a candidate to expertly analyse and work on SEO and online marketing. Two to three per week, can be spread over five days. The applicant must be highly self-motivated, organised and proactive. Five years minimum experience, no juniors please.
This candidate is to support two website platforms for optimising traffic, extensive knowledge of the design realm a must. You must understand design terminology and narrative, ideally the lighting market.
Experience in the design sector and such a role are essential:
- generate and implement a comprehensive online schedule
- SEO – expert knowledge
- update website and implement changes if needed (Squarespace understanding essential)
- narrow Google Analysis reports and tailor to Atelier001 brand
- integrate social media platforms into campaigns and online strategy
- manage the paid search advertising strategy and budget (PPC and Google Shopping)
- significant management experience in digital facilities
- programming knowledge for website (Squarspace)
- marketing understanding: MailChimp, Instagram, Facebook
- Google Analytics, Adwords
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- excellent English communication skills
Only apply if have the specific skills and minimum of five years experience. No juniors must apply for this role.
Start from 1st August, please submit your applications and salary expectation using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies please.