Atelier001 is currently looking for an in-house web developer and SEO specialist to join its London team.
This is a 4-5 days, freelance position, 2-3 months appointment. Extended contract is a possibility.
Atelier001 curates a collection of luxury lighting. The collection is high-end luxury design and distributed internationally. A suitable assistant is a pro-active, self-motivated person, digitally knowledgeable, efficient at admin.
We are looking to reprogramme parts of our sites and improve our SEO standards. Relevant analytics knowledge and track records essential. This is not a content management position, the studio has a separate position for this.
- advanced knowledge of WordPress essential
- SEO knowledge must be outstanding
- SEO integration with WordPress essential
- Analytics for Google, website and social media platforms essential
- outstanding organisational skills for files and reports
- layout skills in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop an advantage
- knowledge of the interior design realm essential
- work will be remotely, uk working hours
- excellent English spoken and written
We are looking for an individual with a flexible attitude, hands-on and passionate about design. Starting immediately.
To apply, please submit your CV with relevant references attached, using the ‘apply’ link below.
- please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written)
- please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
- only send relevant portfolios and no more than 10 pages
You need to be already based in London and eligible to work in the UK.