Atelierdb is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are a London based studio working on a variety of projects, looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or recently qualified architect to join our small team.
Candidates must have at least 24 months experience working in an architectural office in the UK, across all RIBA workstages.
You will work on a variety of projects and must be able to demonstrate excellent design skills as well as have good detailing experience and understanding of construction.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- RIBA Part 2/3 qualified
- have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- have excellent CAD, Photoshop, Indesign, SketchUp and 3d modelling experience
- be experienced with planning and building regulations
- have an excellent understanding of construction technologies
- be creative passionate and driven to produce exciting architecture
- demonstrate excellent design skills
- be client-facing
- good communication skills essential
- salary in line with RIBA guidance
- company pension
- discretionary performance-based bonus
- ownership of projects, with responsibility to design and deliver through all stages
- we offer excellent experience to gain Part 3 accreditation
- please click the ‘apply’ button below
- CV and examples of work, in one PDF no larger than 2mb.
- remuneration expectations and notice period to be provided.
No agencies whatsoever please.