Atelierdb is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant/recently qualified architect to join its team in London.
We are a London based studio working on private domestic and commercial projects, looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or recently qualified architect to join our small team.
Candidates must have experience working in an architectural office in the UK, ideally across all RIBA workstages.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- RIBA Part 2/3 qualified
- excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- experience in Microsoft, AutoCAD, Adobe suite, Sketchup
- familiarity with Planning process and applications
- knowledge of building regulations
- have a good understanding of construction technologies
- be creative passionate and driven to produce new architecture
- be client facing
We can provide:
- salary in line with RIBA guidance
- company pension
- discretionary performance based bonus
- ownership of projects, with responsibility to design and deliver through all stages
- we offer excellent experience to gain Part 3 accreditation
- via the ‘apply’ link below
- CV and examples of work, in one PDF no larger than 2mb
- remuneration expectations and notice period to be provided
- no agencies whatsoever please