ATLASON studio is seeking a creative services manager to join its team in New York.
ATLASON studio is looking for a meticulous and organised creative services manager to join our design team. This is a permanent role, based in SoHo New York.
- management of client relations
- attending meetings and presentations
- overview of deliverables
- schedule meetings
- generating reports and updates
Creative services/creating estimates and reviewing contracts:
- writing scope of work and estimates
- manage time and resources
- project planning
- receiving new business inquiries
- work with existing clients, advancing new projects
- promoting the studio and capabilities on our social media platforms
- managing content creation and schedule for seasonal campaign
- bachelors degree in business, marketing or industrial design
- five years’ experience in project management (creative teams), account management
- excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- social media promotion experience preferable
- proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite applications
- able to lead projects independently
- positive and infectious attitude
- located in the tristate area
Should you fit this description and identify with the work we do, please send us your portfolio PDF and resume via the ‘apply’ link below. Please visit our website for information about the studio.
Note: international candidates must hold a valid US working permit.
Due to COVID option to working remotely until safe to return to the studio