Avantgarde has an opportunity for a junior architect to join its team in Munich and Cologne, Germany.
Avantgarde is one of Germany’s biggest privately-held brand experience company (+850 employees in 12 offices around the world) with an international scope. We are focusing on building emotional connections between customers and brands. Experiential components are increasingly part of marketing plans, driven by the way people consume information and the fact of traditional advertising simply not providing the same benefits for brands any longer.
We build brands from scratch by using as much an experiential as a digital agenda. This powerful combination enables clients to build a real ‘fan’ base of brand advocates, which is why we already work with global brands such as Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Google, Lufthansa and Samsung.
Physical form and architecture is a key component for our ambitious growth plan, which is why we are on the look-out for new colleagues in the areas of spatial experiences and temporary architecture, trade fair design and retail design.
Are you an interior rockstar, exhibition hero, experience architect/3D designer or award picker?
…or on your way to becoming any of the above? Then we are looking for you!
- developing new designs and design concepts for experiential architecture, interior architecture and trade fair shows and retail
- using your creativity to recognise new design trends and turn them into new and innovative design concepts
- come up with new and challenging 3D brand experiences
- working with well-known clients in a global environment
- present your ideas and designs in renderings and booklets
- work closely together and communicate openly with an international, multi-disciplinary team
- masters/bachelors in architecture, interior architecture, industrial design or product design
- experience and a strong interest in brand architecture, fair trade design or temporary architecture
- powerful and individual design skills with the pen and in 3D
- specialised in Rhino, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite CS6/CC, After Effects
- great team player and perfect communication skills
- good English and/or German skills
- inspiring projects in an agile and dynamic work environment
- international agency set-up with many opportunities to live and work abroad
- working independently, goal-oriented and with an impact
- great potential to develop your career within a growth company
if you can’t wait to join us, please submit your CV and portfolio including salary expectations and possible starting date using the ‘apply’ link below, addressed to:
+49 (0) 89 88399 590