Avanti Architects is seeking a bid coordinator with InDesign skills to join the team in London.
Architectural administrator/bid coordinator
Avanti Architects offer a fantastic opportunity for an architectural administrator/bid coordinator with an eye for graphic design and experience of InDesign, to join their award-winning design studio close to Angel tube in London’s Islington area.
You will be working closely with the marketing directors as well as other members of the management team. You will need to be a confident and proactive individual with excellent graphics and writing/editing skills in English.
The role provides variety and could suit a copywriting graduate who is keen to get experience in writing and editing bid documents and has a very good eye for detail in both text and layout.
- find, review and circulate OJEUs and potential business opportunities
- create and assemble bids and proposals with minimum supervision
- assist with the preparation of various presentation materials including brochures, PowerPoint presentations and reports that conform to the house style
- maintain accurate records for the practice’s marketing information systems including project information sheets, press cuttings archive and lists of approved consultants
- develop a sound knowledge of the practice’s portfolio of projects and clients in order to make an effective contribution to the practice’s marketing activities
- copywriting for press, website, journals, competitions and other promotional material
- maintain the practice’s marketing database
- manage Avanti Architect’s social media profiles
- update and maintain website via WordPress system and issue newsletters
Skills and knowledge:
- outstanding organisational skills
- coordinate all aspects of production for print and electronic publication
- accuracy and strong attention to detail
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal, including face to face)
- an excellent standard of verbal and written English is essential
- advanced Microsoft Office skills
- exceptional creativity and design sense with equal skills in design software (WordPress, Adobe Suites: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, HTML)
- understanding of the architectural or construction market/industry an asset
- personal attributes
- ability to work effectively under the pressure of tight and conflicting deadlines
- ability to manage personal workload
- enthusiastic and proactive team member
- easy going and flexible approach to tasks
- an interest in architecture and design
- marketing experience is desirable
We can offer:
- a competitive salary
- life assurance and personal accident cover
- training and development opportunities and support
- 28 days leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Ride2Work scheme, childcare vouchers scheme, season ticket loan scheme
- an active social programme – yoga, football, softball and trips of architectural interest
- a friendly, flexible, multicultural environment with a commitment to sustainability
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or:
361-373 City Road
London, EC1V 1AS
No agency appointments considered.
Avanti Architects is an equal opportunities employer. For more information about the practice, take a look around our website.
Immediate start preferred but not essential.