B3 Designers is looking for an experienced hospitality designer to join its team in London.
We design and brand exciting new restaurants and hospitality spaces in London, Europe and the Middle East. Our studio’s approach to projects is holistic, overarching design that embodies not only all the visual aspects of the restaurant, but the tone, feel and customer experience. We have a deep routed F&B culture and enjoy getting into the detail of restaurant design.
This position is filled with opportunities to work on exciting restaurant brands, collections and independent restaurants, examples of which can be found on our website. We foster a culture of collaboration so depending on experience, this designer will have the opportunity to run projects as a project leader with a small team or as an all rounder – project runner (or a bit of both).
Key skills required:
- experience designing restaurants, bars and F&B spaces
- confident using Vectorworks, InDesign and Photoshop (AutoCAD users are welcome to apply if they have relevant experience designing restaurants)
- confident on site and good technical knowledge
- confident communicating with clients, contractors and project managers
- ability to organise projects, deadlines and team members responsibilities administratively
- creating concept presentations and storyboarding
- ability to communicate via sketching is very beneficial
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio along with a covering letter bullet pointing your experience in restaurant design and salary expectations addressed to Roisin Reilly, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom