B3 Designers is looking for an experienced senior hospitality designer to join its team in London.
This position is filled with opportunities to work on exciting restaurant brands, collections and independent restaurants, examples of which can be found on our website. We foster a culture of collaboration so depending on experience, this designer will have the opportunity to run projects as a project leader with a small team or as an all rounder – project runner (or a bit of both).
We’re a multidisciplinary studio committed to design research and development. We spend much of our time learning about new materials, trends and techniques. We are design focused and our work reflects this. We believe in investing in our own people and work with team members to advance their skill sets and progress within the team.
Key skills required:
- experience designing restaurants, bars and F&B spaces would be advantageous
- confident using Vectorworks, InDesign and Photoshop (AutoCAD users are welcome to apply if they have relevant experience designing restaurants)
- confident on site and good technical knowledge
- confident communicating with clients, contractors and project managers
- ability to organise projects, deadlines and team members’ responsibilities administratively
- creating concept presentations and storyboarding
- ability to communicate via sketching is very beneficial
How to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter bullet pointing your experience in restaurant design along with your salary expectations, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
We regret that will not consider working with agencies on filling this vacancy.