B3 Designers is looking for a studio assistant/assistant to the management team in London.
Studio assistant/assistant to management team
B3 Designers are looking for a confident and energetic studio assistant/assistant to management team to join our team.
We design and create brands for exciting new restaurants and hospitality spaces in London and other cities in Europe. Our studio’s approach to projects is holistic, overarching design that embodies not only all the visual aspects of the restaurant, but the tone, feel and customer experience. We have a deep routed F&B culture and enjoy getting into the detail of restaurant design.
The person filling this position will be required to be super organised and good at getting stuff done quickly and efficiently. This role will suit a diligent, proactive professional looking to work in a creative environment. They will support and assist all members of management staff in their daily tasks. Daily tasks may vary and may not be limited to the following…
- provide administrative assistance to the management team through attending meetings, and taking and issuing notes
- build and monitor daily to do lists for management team
- calendar organisation of external and internal meetings
- answering the phone/ emails and recording new business enquiries
- keep up to date with industry news through reading newsletters, articles, magazines and reporting potential new clients to approach back to the team
- be able to anticipate ahead of time, any requirement the team might have during the running of a busy day, week and even month
- have basic IT knowledge and liaise with external IT consultant when necessary
- assist on coordination of travel and all bookings
- collating travel costs and expenses from the Director
- helping type up and format documents when required
- take on small ad hoc tasks as and when required
- generating, amending and updating Gantt charts of progressing work
- keeping new business contact software and accounting software up to date as needed
- help with general office administration, handling post, filing, scanning, stationery ordering
- overall efficient running and tidiness of office
- assist with social media and blog schedule
- assist on organising team events – birthdays, social events
- excellent and proven organisational skills
- a business qualification would be an advantage
We will provide some training for this role and there are plenty of opportunities to learn and make this role your own
How to apply
Please submit your CV (as attachment) and a brief covering letter with salary expectations to Kelly Brace via the ‘apply’ link below.