Banbury + Co is seeking an architect with a minimum of three years’ experience post-Part 3 to join its London-based team.
Banbury + Co is a friendly east London-based design and build practice working in the high-end residential sector.
We are looking for an exceptional and enthusiastic architect with:
- minimum three years’ post-qualification professional experience working on residential projects in London
- creative with a natural flair for design however has the ability to work commercially for the residential sector
- excellent knowledge of planning policies in London with a proven track record of success
- excellent project management skills engaging in all parts of the project from start to completion of build itself
- construction site experience
- experience with detailed technical design
- able to liaise successfully with contractors (Banbury build team), engineers, consultants, local authorities as well as client
- excellent knowledge of building regulations
- keen interest in current and emerging trends, interior design, new materials and furnishing
- excellent communication skills with a fluency in written and spoken English and confidence client-facing
- AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and Adobe Suite
The ideal candidates will also bring the right blend of confidence, patience, management skills and humour to complement a young and dynamic studio environment.
A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Full-time position for immediate start, so candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please include a cover letter, stating your visa status notice period and salary expectations along with your CV and portfolio. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom