Banbury + Co is seeking an architect with a minimum of three years’ experience post-Part 3 to join its London-based team.
Banbury + Co is a friendly east London-based design and build practice working in the high-end residential sector.
We are looking for an exceptional and enthusiastic architect with:
- minimum three years’ post-qualification professional experience working on residential projects in London
- creative with a natural flair for design however has the ability to work commercially for the residential sector
- excellent knowledge of planning policies in London with a proven track record of success
- excellent project management skills engaging in all parts of the project from start to completion of build itself
- construction site experience
- experience with detailed technical design
- able to liaise successfully with contractors (Banbury build team), engineers, consultants, local authorities as well as client
- excellent knowledge of building regulations
- keen interest in current and emerging trends, interior design, new materials and furnishing
- excellent communication skills with a fluency in written and spoken English and confidence client-facing
- AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and Adobe Suite
The ideal candidates will also bring the right blend of confidence, patience, management skills and humour to complement a young and dynamic studio environment.
A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Full-time position for immediate start, so candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please include a cover letter, stating your visa status notice period and salary expectations along with your CV and portfolio. Only successful candidates will be contacted.