Based Upon is hiring an accounts assistant to join its firm in London.
The finance assistant supports the finance/studio manager at the centre of the wheel, running the day to day financial tasks, supporting the whole team, protecting our business and ensuring our facilities function at their best.
At least one to two years’ experience in accounts is a must.
Key accountabilities: finance support
- managing supplier accounts; data entry of invoices, reconciliation using Sage accounting software
- management and analysis of company credit card expenses
- management and analysis of employee general expenses via expensify
- preparation of payment runs
- creating and sending of client sales invoices. General sales ledger
- credit control
- bank reconciliations
- general assistance with answering of phones, directing calls and filtering messages (back up to our studio assistant)
- general administration
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- good telephone and client facing manner
- strong organisational skills/ability to multitask
- strong eye for detail
- numerate and analytical with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work accurately without supervision, able to handle multi-tasking and changing office priorities
- desirable experience
- experience using Sage accounting software
- experience using Salesforce
standard working hours are 8.45am – 5.30pm, (starting on three days a week, potentially four) with an unpaid lunch break. We would consider flexible hours for the right person.
However you are expected to work longer hours when required and occasional weekends.
Please submit a cover letter and CV, telling us why you want to join our team and what you have to offer.