BDP is searching for a senior healthcare interior designer to join its team in London, UK.
Full time, permanent contract.
Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5.30 pm.
We are currently involved in a number of high-profile UK and international public and private healthcare projects. We are looking for a creative Senior healthcare interior designer to join our successful design team in our central London studio to help design and deliver such projects as Dublin Children’s Hospital, GOSH, Oak Cancer Centre and other potential projects in China, Canada and Australia.
You will be exposed to the full scope of our award-winning London practice; helping to deliver the high standard of comprehensive and integrated building design that has seen BDP become a major interdisciplinary practice of architects, designers and engineers.
Engaging with, and presenting to influential clients and stakeholders, you will be part of our 60-plus strong design team and helping drive our direction in a new wave of challenging high profile projects.
Ultimately we are looking for candidates that aspire to create great places and are keen to progress their career with a major design practice.
- you will have exceptional design skills, and strong experience gained through a minimum of 10 years’ post-degree working within the healthcare sector with successful design firms
- you will have relevant experience of briefing and stakeholder liaison, concept design development, FF&E, technical package production and implementation through to on-site experience and post-completion review
- you will have an excellent working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Excel, PowerPoint, and InDesign as well as rendering packages
- good working knowledge of NBS Building, Codebook and Enscape would be an advantage but training can be provided if/where necessary
- we place great value on teamwork and collaboration so you will need to demonstrate a strong team working ethos
- you will be able to work effectively with people at all levels, from all backgrounds and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- ability to help manage a smaller team across multiple projects will be required
- BDP is a major international interdisciplinary practise of architects, engineers and designers working together to create outstanding ‘places for people
- founded in Preston in the UK in 1961, we now have studios across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, the MENA region, India, Singapore and Canada
- BDP has a leading track record in all major sectors and has over 1000 awards for design quality
- BDP has a leading track record in all major sectors including health, education, workplace, retail, urbanism, heritage, housing, transport, leisure, public safety and energy utilities, having won over 1000 awards for design quality from international and national bodies
In return, BDP offers an excellent opportunity for your personal development as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, profit share, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a dynamic working environment in the heart of Clerkenwell.
To apply: please click here
When completing your online application form, please ensure that you enclose a CV and relevant examples of work that demonstrate your design skills, also stating why you believe you are suitable for the position. Please include your salary expectations.