Beaufort House is looking for an interior designer with strong FF&E skills to join its London studio.
The interior designer should have a talent for FF&E design and implementation to join their Kensington studio. We work exclusively in the prime residential field of interiors. A critical eye for detail and immaculate execution are a prerequisite for this role.
Your responsibilities will range from the concept development of interiors and FF&E through to procurement, implementation and final styling.
Role and responsibilities:
As project interiors lead you will see the project from implementation through to interior styling and dressing with responsibilities to include:
- concept development and presentation for approval of all furniture, fabrics, finishes and decorative items
- bespoke furniture detailing to include the review of production rods for manufacture
- prepare and manage cost spreadsheets for reporting on and the approval of budgets
- maintain detailed schedules and specifications for all interior designs and FF&E items
- manage the procurement, coordination and purchase orders with suppliers
- plan and manage procurement to suit lead times for site installation
- manage the delivery and installation of all FF&E and oversee final interior styling
- close collaboration with the in-house architectural and project delivery team
- attend site visits and meetings
- be creative, meticulous, articulate and organised
Candidates must be able to provide examples of previous residential work and references to high quality completed projects.
Immediate opportunity with interviews starting early January 2018.
Salary between £32,000 to £37,000 pa dependant on experience.
Please apply to Dan using the email below with a CV and portfolio under 5MB: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley