Beaumont is seeking a project manager to join its firm in London.
The ideal candidate should have a background in delivering high-end residential or commercial design projects and an understanding of the construction process. They will be competent at taking a brief and delivering a design that meets the needs and deadline of the project.
As a project manager for Beaumont, you will play an important role with assisting the design team in the delivery of drawing packages for all Beaumont projects, new and existing. This role will specifically work on office fit outs and refurbishment projects.
Competencies for the role:
- a background in delivering high end residential or commercial design projects
- proficient with the use of AutoCAD and ArchiCAD. SketchUp skills are desirable but not required
- extensive technical knowledge and substantial site experience
- good understanding of the construction process and current statutory regulations
- strong time keeping skills and have confidence in working in demanding environments
- an excellent eye for detail
- ability to take instructions and deliver effectively to brief
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well in a team
- driving the delivery of projects from inception to completion
- preparation of programmes of work, scopes of work and deliverables schedules
- preparation of costings and proposals for project changes
- project performance monitoring data/documentation
- reporting to directors on progress and performance
- assist in the issuance of drawings when required
- review and coordinate drawing packages
- liaise with contractors, specialists and consultants when required
- manage project filing as per the office procedures and requirements
- ensure drawings comply with statutory regulations
- attend site visits and progress/project meetings
- demonstrate an innovative approach to design and be confident in working on a number of projects at any one time