at Beckman Studio Design Build
Beckman Studio Design Build has a vacancy for a project manager to join its team in Brooklyn, USA.
We are seeking someone with strong skills in planning and executing projects and a strong ability to communicate with internal and external partners. We are a team that works together in an environment of mutual respect, creativity, and professional growth. In this role, you will oversee all phases of the job, managing sub-contractors, in-house staff and clients. You will create, and order materials, manage the project from start to finish and ensure our highest-quality standards are being met.
- concurrently managing projects through all phases of concept, design, execution
- manage job budgeting and schedule
- prepare bids
- highly efficient in the coordination of sub-contractors and internal staff while holding them accountable
- ongoing collaboration with counterparts and clients to ensure seamless project execution
- exceptional attention to quality and detail
- material takeoff and ordering
- work directly with clients and in-house designers regarding change orders and interpretation of contract documents, drawings, submittals/approvals, and milestone collections from the client