Bel Epok is seeking a technical draftsperson for retail, furniture and interiors to join its firm in Cologne, Germany.
Bel Epok creative services unites a complementary cluster of highly specialized strategic and creative abilities focused on the fashion, fragrance and luxury market. We thus come equipped with a profound understanding of the design and manufacture, the emotionality and aspiration of luxury products.
Areas of responsibility:
- supporting the project manager/project team in the complex implementation of customer projects (store concepts, window displays, temporary product presentations, displays, special promotion stands, etc.)
- production of constructions and detailed implementation and assembly plans in 2D and 3D
- active, responsible role in the planning, coordination, implementation and monitoring of project-related procedures, with meetings on location on delivery and assembly dates if applicable
- assisting with supplier communications
- a successfully completed apprenticeship as a technical draughtsperson, construction planner, CAD specialist or similar
- at least four years’ professional experience in interiors, retail, furniture construction or similar
- sound knowledge of AutoCAD
- good knowledge of a 3D CAD program desirable (ideally Rhino)
- good spatial perception and strong affinity with technology
- good knowledge of MS Office applications
- knowledge of materials and production techniques in the given areas
- a structured, results-oriented approach to work
- willingness to learn and interest in new areas
- driving licence class b
- good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- a responsible, reliable and structured approach to your work
- excellent German and good English language skills
What we offer:
- a creative and dynamic environment in a friendly international team in the heart of Cologne
- exciting, challenging projects for national and international customers in the fashion, cosmetics, watches and jewellery industries, among others
- interdisciplinary work in a team of helpful colleagues
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- a full-time position
- VRS Jobticket [travel pass for local transport in Rhein-Sieg region]
- opportunity to participate in urban sports club activities
So you are a positive, optimistic person, with a high level of self-motivation and commitment? Then we look forward to receiving your compelling application, which should state your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.