Bel Epok is seeking a trainee designer to become part of its team in Cologne, Germany.
Trainee designer in retail design, product design and packaging design.
Areas of responsibility:
- supporting the design team in the development and implementation of store concepts, window displays, temporary product presentations, packaging development, product design in corporate gift-giving, etc
- research and support in the conceptual, development, and implementation phases
- assisting with technical planning, CAD drawings, detailed planning, and construction
- assisting with model construction and prototype creation
- assisting with supplier communications and materials research
Your profile and qualifications:
- a degree in product design, retail design, architecture, or a comparable subject
- an interest in fashion, cosmetics, watches and jewellery, graphic design, typography, art
- excellent knowledge of Adobe programs
- knowledge of 3D and Office programs would be an advantage
- knowledge of materials and production techniques
- experience in photography would be an advantage
- good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- a responsible, reliable, and structured approach to your work
- sound knowledge of spoken and written English; German and any other language greatly appreciated
What we offer:
- a creative and dynamic environment in a friendly international team in the heart of Cologne
- exciting, challenging projects for national and international customers in the fashion, cosmetics, watches and jewellery industries, among others
- integration in the entire project flow from initial briefing to the completed installation
- fair remuneration
- possibility of being taken on permanently after successful completion of six month trainee period
- VRS Jobticket (travel pass for local transport in Rhein-Sieg region)
- opportunity to participate in urban sports club activities
So you are a positive, optimistic person, with a high level of self-motivation and commitment? Then we look forward to receiving your compelling application, which should include samples of your work and state the earliest date you could start.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.