Belford Communications is on the hunt for a junior account executive to join its team in London.
The role will contribute to Belford’s successful collaboration with our roster of award-winning, international clients.
We are looking for:
- excellent communication and organisation skills
- a talent for writing concisely and clearly
- self-disciplined, confident in a creative environment, able to work independently, as well as a keen team player
- a strategic thinker, always on the hunt for opportunities
- ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- highly adaptable, positive and confident – an innovative problem-solver
- general research, assisting with background information to be used in the generation of press releases, news items, project-specific texts, marketing collateral, etc
- supporting clients’ events, exhibitions and lectures
- confident engagement with a wide range of journalists and key stakeholders
- savvy use of social media – Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
- updating client websites, updating CVs
Belford Communications is an equal opportunities employer and selection for recruitment is based solely on merit. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Benefits: competitive package including private healthcare and other benefits
(following a probationary period of three months)
Please address applications to: Charlotte Black