Bell Phillips Architects is recruiting a studio coordinator to join its team in London.
Bell Phillips Architects is a dynamic and friendly team of 30 located in beautiful riverside offices in Wapping, E1. They are looking for a studio coordinator to fulfil a varied and interesting role. The ideal candidate should be someone who is highly organised and proactive, able to work well independently and have a friendly and helpful persona.
- overall support to the team and office manager
- ordering office and kitchen supplies and managing office maintenance
- keeping the office and library clean and organised
- handling all post and deliveries, meet and greet visitors
- booking travel, couriers and tickets to awards and events
- answering phone, transferring calls and taking messages
- ordering lunches and setting meeting room up with refreshments
- managing the CPD schedule
- providing HR support, responding to recruitment applications and monitoring annual leave
- overseeing work experience placements
- support office managers in organising publicity events and staff socials
- assisting with publicity and updating the website
- responding to all IT issues in coordination with the IT support company
- bookkeeping support, data input and filing
The role is full-time
Please submit your CV along with cover letter by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Please state your anticipated salary details and notice period required to leave your current job.