Bellis Architects is looking for a full or part-time Part 2 or equivalent assistant/technician to join its busy London office for an immediate start.
Bellis Architects are a design led practice working on a range of exciting residential, commercial and leisure projects. We are currently looking for a talented architectural assistant/technician. This is an ideal opportunity for the right person to gain hands on experience across all of the RIBA work stages from project conception through to completion on site.
- previous work experience on UK projects in the residential sector
- ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- good technical knowledge
- positive, outgoing, strong communicator and sense of humour
- proficient in Vectorworks and SketchUp
- excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
How to apply
Please submit a covering letter outlining reasons for applying to Bellis Architects and your CV with examples of your work (no more than 10MB please).
Bellis Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note we will not employ through agencies.