Ben Adams Architects is looking for a marketing assistant to join its London-based team.
We are a creative and dynamic team who work across various design sectors including residential, workplace, public buildings, and hotels, in London and worldwide. We cultivate a supportive environment and encourage employees at all levels to take ownership and responsibility for their
work and career development. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, professional and will fit right into an existing project team.
This is an exciting and varied role as this person will provide administrative and creative support to the marketing manager and architectural team.
- highly organised
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- enthusiastic and outgoing approach
- excellent attention to detail
- competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop and Keynote
- extremely organised, proactive and helpful
- ability to plan and prioritise work and meet deadlines
- experience of working in the design and construction industry (not essential)
- manage templates, calendars and other documents
- compile weekly reports
- update social media channels
- maintain records of information relating to events and PR
- create presentations when necessary
- assist with events, internal and external
- provide admin support for various marketing related activities (Awards submissions,Bids etc)
- taking minutes at meetings
Salary is competitive.
How to apply
Please submit your CV by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
Ben Adams Architects are an equal opportunities employer.