Ben Adams Architects has an opportunity for a marketing manager to join its firm in London.
Ben Adams Architects is a successful and ambitious architectural studio, looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic marketing manager to work on all aspects of its communications, marketing and PR.
Ben Adams Architects will be 10 years old this year and is an exciting stage in its development, working on a range of UK and international projects across hotels, offices, residential and cultural sectors.
This is an exciting position and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop the role into something exceptional. You will be part of a small, hands-on team, working alongside creative and talented people in lovely offices near Tate Modern. We cultivate a supportive and friendly work culture and encourage employees at all levels to take ownership and responsibility for their work.
The successful applicant will have previous marketing experience ideally gained within the architecture and design sector. You will have excellent organisational, writing and communication skills and be a strong team player with a positive attitude.
You are likely to have experience of some or all of the following:
- maintaining and updating a company website and social media channels
- working with external photographers, graphic designers and PR consultants
- managing budgets and coordinating an effective marketing schedule
- writing press releases and liaising with the press
- devising and delivering events
- working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- managing other team members
- proficient in Powerpoint, Photoshop and InDesign, and a good working knowledge of MailChimp and TweetDeck
A full job description is available on request.
Salary negotiable, dependent on experience.
Ben Adams Architects are an equal opportunities employer.