Ben Adams Architects is hiring a senior architect to join its team in London.
Ben Adams Architects is an established and growing practice with studios in central London and Los Angeles.
We are looking to hire a senior architect with a minimum of three years of practical, post qualification job running experience in the UK to join our London team on a permanent basis.
Ben Adams Architects are a young, creative and dynamic team who work across various design sectors including mixed-use developments, residential, workplace, public buildings and hotels in London and beyond. We cultivate a supportive environment with training, career development opportunities and a good work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a proven track record of delivering high quality buildings
- experience in all RIBA stages
- ability to manage several projects and teams
- excellent design skills
- fantastic visual and verbal communication
- a sound knowledge of UK building regulations and UK planning policies
- registration with the ARB
- proficiency in using MicroStation, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite. AutoCAD users will also be considered and Revit is an advantage
- exemplary team leading skills
- client-facing experience